- You may only claim for one leak allowance, per site, during your responsibility for the supply. If you have already received a leak allowance, you will not be eligible for a further one.
- Your claim must be submitted to your wholesaler within 4 weeks of the date of repair. If you repaired your leak prior to 4 weeks ago, we will be unable to request an allowance.
- You must have weekly meter readings for a full 12 months prior to your leak being repaired.
- Photographic evidence of the repair and/or contractors invoice will need to be provided.
- You will need to provide two check readings, following the repair of your leak, at least seven days apart.
- Your leak must have occurred on underground external pipework only. Bristol Water will not consider any leaks for internal or above ground pipework.
** Even if you do not fit the above criteria, if you have wastewater services provided by us you may be eligible for a wastewater only allowance. To see if you are eligible, please check the criteria for Wessex Water allowances. **