- You may only claim for 1 leak allowance, per site, during your responsibility of the supply.
- Your claim must be submitted to your wholesaler within 6 months of the date of repair.
- You are required to provide meter readings or proof of monitoring your supply to reduce leakage to support your claim.
- You must provide a reading taken upon the repair of your leak.
- You will need to provide 2 meter readings following the repair of your leak, at least seven days apart.
- You must provide evidence of the leak and/or the leak repair – this could be in the form of a contractor repair invoice, photograph of the leak and photograph of the repair.
- Allowances will only be considered for leaks on underground supply pipes; this may include pipes located underneath the property.
- Bristol Water will not consider allowances caused through negligence or loss of water caused by faulty equipment or fittings.
Note: If Bristol Water’s criteria is not met but you pay for sewerage, check the criteria for Wessex Water, as you could be entitled to a sewerage only allowance.