As an account managed customer, you will receive a tailored service to support the delivery of your business’ goals. While you will have a single dedicated lead account manager, you will also have access to our entire expert team and their wide range of skills. Between them, the account managers have more than 60 years’ experience in the water industry.
Your account managers are responsible for:
- Taking overall responsibility for the water/wastewater contract.
- Being a single point of contact regarding water/wastewater operations and services.
- Providing a network of experienced operational staff supported by a strong administrative and operational team.
- Completing regular tariff and supply checks, consumption analysis, historic data analysis and benchmarking.
- On-site support where required such as compliance and regulatory advice and water efficiency support.
- Providing finance management information on water, wastewater and trade effluent.
- Ensuring that work carried out is to the desired levels of service and quality, guaranteeing customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring all complaints are logged along with details of the complaint and the action(s) taken in respect of each and every complaint received.
- Attending regular review meetings to discuss our performance against agreed targets, KPIs and SLAs.