Just one small drip on a single tap could waste four litres of water a day. Renew washers and consider installing water saving taps to reduce water use further.
Water efficiency tips
It pays to be water efficient.
Being water efficient means your business benefits from:
- savings in increased operational efficiency and energy and reduced production and on-site water treatment costs
- reduced effluent volumes due to less water consumption and, in many cases, lower effluent treatment or disposal costs
- a good return on investment on recycling and reusing water investments
- reduced carbon footprints and better corporate social responsibility.
We can offer:
- water efficiency audits - we can run a health check in your business to identify inefficiencies and potential savings
- smart meters enable you to measure your water use as often as every 15 minutes and can help to identify leaks or inefficiencies
- a tailored programme developed by us can help you to manage your water consumption and reach targets
- benchmarking is a useful management tool to set realistic targets and use key performance analysis to see how your business measures against peers
- expert advice from our team about the latest concepts in water efficiency including water saving devices and recycling tools.