Your mains water supply can be lost without any given notice and your water wholesaler may not be able to provide any alternative source of water for you.
If you're unlucky enough to experience this, we can provide emergency water tailored to your volume and access requirements. Emergency water will be provided over the necessary period to keep you afloat.
Emergency services available:
- Water tankering
- Bowsers and temporary tanks
- Temporary infrastructure
- Bottled Water
- Provided as per volume requirements
We can provide a quote for emergency or planned water upon request. Please allow a minimum of 4 hours for delivery.
If water supply is critical to your business, our range of continuity packages can provide assurance and reassurance that your site is protected in the event of mains water outage.
Dependant on your business requirements, we can explore water tank storage and/or fill points to ensure emergency water can be delivered effectively and efficiently, ensuring a smooth process.
Assured response continuity packages include:
- tailored emergency response;
- permit detailing rescue process, response times and quantity of water delivered, key contacts;
- single site and multi-site assured response packages; and
- cost tailored to quantity and rate of water needed.